P.A.O. MACC New TR1D Heat Embosser
- The improved design of the PAO Macc Heat Embosser makes it possible to emboss medium to soft hardwoods at feed speeds from 26 — 131 feet per minute.
- This new machine is recommended for embossing patterns up to 2.5" as it is built on the larger base of the Gesso machine.
- Siemens PLC
- Seven drive wheels, including three air-cylinder hold-downs, give maximum pushing power to feed even American hardwoods.
- The temperature can be infinitely controlled from 0° — 650° C, making it simple to control the depth and color of finish.
- The base of the machine serves as a reservoir to water-cool the motor and arbor bearings.
- Equipped with a top/bottom pinch roller drive system
- The four top rollers engage with air cylinders and are individually adjustable for maximum throughput power.
For additional information, including technical specifications, please visit the P.A.O. MACC site:
Call or email us for additional information and pricing.